Hey everyone! I’m back with another post regarding my GSoC journey so far. This is my final week into the GSoC and I’m really glad that I made it till the end.
First of all, here’s a list of things that have done since my previous mid-phase post.
- All the warnings on the CLI are cleaned up now 🙂
- coala-quickstart has now this awesome feature of autocompletion for filesystem paths.
- coala-quickstart is now able to validate the input type based on the kind of settings.
- coala-quickstart can now automatically obtain setting values from
.editorconfigvalues and can even detect the inconsistency.
- coala-quickstart now suggests bears based on your
Gruntfile.jscontents as well!
- The new version of coala-quickstart is released now (oh yeah.. This was my first release ever!)
With all that done.. I was able to complete my project in time and everyone would be satisfied with my work I guess 🙂
Here’s my final submission report: https://gist.github.com/satwikkansal/b72265a0d0ec678b9291ea8e21a398ec
What’s next for coala-quickstart?
There’s still a long way to go for coala-quickstart and the most important thing to watch out for is the aspects project which will simplify the things for the users to a lot extent and will eventually open us a lot of opportunity for us to show some
PS: Another blog-post walking through my whole GSoC journey in brief will be coming soon and I’m trying to make it an interesting one. So until next time…